YOU MUST ANSWER THESE QUESTION BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR DECISION:
- The entrepreneur’s experience (1000 project or more)?
- Any legal issues against the contractor?
- Does the entrepreneur have insurance to install piles?
- Is the contractor a franchisee?
- The engineer must be independent of the entrepreneur!
- Round piles or screwed piles should be avoided!
- Guarantee 10, 15 or 25 years?
- Is the number of piles enough?
- Are the piles well positioned in the technical drawings?
- Are the contractor workers certified and competent?
- Is the supervision of the team done by an expert?
- Is the hydraulic equiment used strong enough to push the steel piles as required?
- The shape of the piles should be square.
- Are the piles the size indicated in quotes?
- Is the backfill and excavation done properly?
- Are the piles filled with concrete?
- Is the bracket installation technique good?
- Is the type of waterproofing appropriate
- Is the certification level included?
Other factors are also very important. Before making your choice, please contact us. Ask our technicians what mistakes to avoid?
Before buying a house that has been stabilized, make sure it is not on screw piles!